Thursday 7 October 2010

if she only...

...I'd silently get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen.
I'd cut her favorite fruit, cook some pancakes and serve it with fresh strawberries from our garden and make some fruit tea.
then I would silently get back to the bedroom, put down the lunch on the bed and wake her up with a gentle kiss on her cheek.
"good morning, love, enjoy" I would admire her smile and joy in her eyes and watch her enjoying the lunch.

because her smile is all I need to make me happy.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know why but apparently I don't find anything of your words cheesy.
    Such a beautiful thought - which girl wouldn't want to wake up like this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I find like everything of similar nature so cheesy from me >.<
    thanks, you keep on reassuring me to write on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steffi/Needlesoup18 October 2010 at 22:49

    oh that's good because I already like your blog much! You even chose perfect matching pictures to your words <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. so that means, you're gonna start one too soon ? xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steffi/Needlesoup20 October 2010 at 19:36

    haha I don't know xD
    I think mine woouldn't be the kind of you'd be interested in because I think it would be full of girly things, make up, tutorials, hair styling, women's fashion and stupid photos of me and friends xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg...they didn't post any of my comments from yesterday, stupid mobile net >.<
    so yeah, I would be interested in stupid photos of you and your friends :DDD

    ReplyDelete