Wednesday 6 October 2010

Dear future Mrs. Grey

If you are reading this, then I guess you know what you have got yourself into. And the reason you are reading is probably because of my lack of sharing my thoughts with you.
I hope you are brave and patient, because if I am still the same guy I was a long time ago, I probably am super shy of myself and hard to understand also hard to get to.
I hope you don’t smoke or at least my constant comments about you smoking don’t get on your nerves too much. Because you’d probably turn out to be an amazing model while smoking.
I hope you are as geeky as I am and just enough interested in photography and movies.
I hope we spend evenings talking to each other about everything we can think of without being afraid to talk about boring topics.
I hope you can tolerate my inability to understand why men are always have to be the first to say “I’m sorry”, “I love you” and “hello” and also the inability to understand what you want or think if you’re only giving me hints.
I hope you’re not using me and your love is true.
I hope you are not shallow.
I hope you actually like me for the real me which is hard to do.
I hope I make you happy, I hope you are glad you have me.
I hope I am, what you have never thought you’ve wanted to have.
I hope you are not two-faced.
I hope We live in our little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment