Tuesday 5 October 2010

Emily

I couldn't believe how familiar she felt to me. I was standing on the shore of the lake just watching her. She was walking around searching for someone and then our eyes met, she started running towards me and all the men around her started searching for the person she's running to. The moment they would see me in their faces would appear an expression of incomprehension. Moments later I am in the water searching for something and when I go to the surface for some air I follow her with my eyes.
Never could I thought about something this intimate and so easy at the same time. My hands were sliding down her body and my lips were caressing her neck. We we're so close and I felt so fond of her as my hand was touching her coal black hair. Her name was Emily and that is a dream that will stay with me for quite some time…

No comments:

Post a Comment