Tuesday 5 October 2010

Monster

"I live in my head. People love to pretend they're monsters, me, I spend my life pretending I'm not." 
By the silent rules that we all live based on, I am a monster. Monster, a person which actions can't be understood by a regular person, his behavior seems alien to a regular person. Since I can remember I've always done my best to fit in but people kept disappointing me with their views on…pretty much everything. While growing up I thought I experienced many feelings about which I don't have the slightest idea now. Love, laughter, passion are strange to me. Love as I saw it beyond the walls of my family always puts one person in the position of constantly being sorry. Laughter is the most frequently faked feeling by a monster. It's overused. And passion….for another person's body feels so…unnecessary and troublesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment