Monday 18 October 2010

Laughter

I hate to see pretty girls like that sitting alone. The first thought that always hits me is to go and sit near her, talk to her, ask her what or who is she waiting for, maybe try and make her laugh. I love to see girls laugh, they are the most pretty when they laugh, smile or are very focused about something. Me on the other hand… I remember my friend once told me “You keep faking a smile or a laugh” I felt embarrassed because my mask has been seen trough and I admitted it, “You shouldn’t do that, just don’t smile or laugh, instead of faking it”. I try, really hard, but the thing is that I very rarely find things to be as funny as it is for other people. For instance in middle-school my classmates would laugh until they stomachs hurt, if another classmate says something inappropriate or makes a silly mistake without noticing it, I would smile, try to fake a laugh or just look down, so no one would see my reaction. I have to admit, I don’t know if I can actually laugh anym…
- Watch out! – a scream woke me up from my day dreaming just in time for me to jump back evading a bicyclist. Apparently I’m not the only one daydreaming.
- Thank you, that was really close, you saved me and my camera – when I finally lifted up my eyes to look at my savior I saw the same girl at witch I was pointing my camera moments ago.

4 comments:

  1. Steffi/Needlesoup18 October 2010 at 22:54

    I love the part with the faked smiles and laughs...where the friend tells him. I think it's pretty kind and good to hear that from someone. It means, they're real and care about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess or they are good at reading people, it's a bit of confusing thing that was :nod:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steffi/Needlesoup20 October 2010 at 19:32

    Which is a good talent >_>

    I think so! I'd be pretty surprised if someone would say that straight to me ^^

    ReplyDelete