Thursday 4 November 2010

me and Her

we say goodbye and see you later.

She smiles and takes the bus to home.

i smile and think, "how well it went"

She thinks "he's quite...uncommon" and smiles as she remembers how much she smiled while he was with her.

i think, how many things i've told her, things i'd feel stupid to talk about with others.

She thinks "I wish I knew what he's thinking".

i wish i knew what kind of person does she want.

She stops to think as She is certain, he's what She wants, but She'll let him fight for her.

i lie in bed and think "what could i have to make her happy, how could i know if she wants me"

She goes to bed and falls asleep, calm to know "I like him so"

i lie in bed and think "would i be able to make her happy the way she wants to be happy"

She sleeps.
i try to go to sleep.


7 comments:

  1. Aš sužavėta Jūsų tekstais.
    *tikniekamnesakyk*

    Pasakos pildosi realybėje, o aš jų nematau. ach..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dėkoju :bow:

    deja, šios pasakos dalis apie mergina aišku išgalvota, niekad nebūsi tikras ką kitas žmogus mąsto

    ReplyDelete
  3. LYE IN BED LYE IN BED AND THINK LYE LYE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would appreciate if you'd make some sense with your future comments :bow:

    ReplyDelete
  5. apparently the comment made all the sense it had to, if you edited your text! Don't be afraid admitting your own mistakes :bend: :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s I've actually read the whole text you wrote,
    that would be some emotional shit i could appreciate if it were not scarred by the horrid errors of your incompetence. In other words: you should work on your english if you so desperately feel urge to express your-fucking-self. :bend:

    ReplyDelete
  7. well also, you could've just said it nice instead of acting like a psycho, couldn't you ?
    and my English certainly doesn't have to be perfect for me to be able to express myself, also having in mind that English isn't my mother tongue

    ReplyDelete