Monday 16 January 2012

Where are all the princesses ?

I always see girls talking about princes being a rarity and how hard it is to find one.
I'd like to whine about how hard it is to find a princess in our days.
all that publicly expressed vulgarity is a bit off-putting.
and...no, you know what, I'm gonna go the other way and say this first.
princess/prince is a very diverse word, for one prince can be a person with perfect manners and sense of honor for some it might be someone who's playful and not afraid to look stupid.
that doesn't make this particular blog worthless because I will continue talking about my idea of a princess and why I think that it is so hard to find a princess nowadays.
so as I said before, I don't appreciate all the vulgarity that seems to be publicly acceptable by youth today.
and there's something really wrong about girls being proud of the fact that they don't remember what they did the night before and who they spent the night with.
also it's just partly sexual discrimination, I equally don't understand the pride in similar acts by boys.
I guess I somehow inherited a bit older values of keeping the little amount of vulgarity I have to myself and my significant other.
and to this day, I can't understand the constant need of alcohol and other tools of intoxication.
what's the fascination with self destruction lately ?

why is it so hard to find a girl who is interested in a quiet, intimate evening.
who's interested in joining two awesome families into one bunch of amazingness.


and yes I've mentioned the word today or it's synonyms way too many times in this blog.
also I feel like I repeat myself too much, I'll try my best not to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment