Wednesday 10 October 2012

Having a penis is not great



Just from the point of convenience...but that would be another topic.

I have been complaining about not being able to find a girlfriend for ages. Part of it is my penis‘ fault. As much as I like to believe that I am searching for a girlfriend based mainly on her character traits, you can only go so far by pretending that sexual attraction doesn't play a big part in this.

One is too tall, the other one’s too short. One is too skinny, the other one‘s too self-absorbed.

Then penis goes on a WHOLE different adventure, leaving the brain sitting there, chillaxing. It goes on seeking unrealistic goals. Pretty, really pretty girls, out of his league girls…
This is where I like to use this new theory of mine – friends / acquaintances / family members, basically every person that has ever paid me a compliment for being a good guy or boyfriend has spoiled me. And in no way am I blaming them, they were nice enough to pay me a compliment, I can only be thankful. But my brain is a stupidly mysterious place. As much as I like to put myself down, mostly in order to not get people’s expectations high, I often love myself. I know – weird. But true. And this constant feeling of self-worth as a boyfriend / decent human being has driven me to the point, where I think that the kind of exterior that attracts me now is way out of my league.
Of course if I know this fact then I should be able to use logic and be able to look elsewhere. Well …wrong. It might just be my way of satisfying myself with a good enough of explanation for why I should be able to look into out of my league exteriors but I think that I could never be the settler. I have a very difficult time when lying to people who I am close to, meaning that in time, I am afraid, I would become bitter and unhappy with the relationship.

I know that the plot of “She’s out of my league” movie is a plot for a movie and not for a life. But I can’t help, but to expect, that I will someday meet my Lilly.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. man...I tried..several times, did not work :D

      Delete
    2. Bummer.
      P.S.: 'But my brain is a stupidly mysterious place.' what an awesome statement (I'm not being sarcastic; it is an awesome statement).

      Delete
  2. Finding a girl is one thing. But the real one, the magic one just.. happens. It's like magic and then you don't care about how she looks like and how tall she is. And yeah, I believe that penis has it's needs too that have to be accomplished.

    ReplyDelete